Vicolungo The Style Outlets: shopping tour from Milan
- Explore Vicolungo The Style Outlets, the closest outlet to Milan
- Enjoy your shopping day among 150 prestigious stores
- Travel on a comfortable bus to get to the mall
- Benefit from discounts up to 70% all year round
Just a 30-minute drive from Milan, Vicolungo - The Style Outlets - is your perfect shopping destination, boasting 150 stores - from clothing to household items, from beauty products to wellness items - that offers year-round 30% to 70% discounts off retail prices.
More than 300 prestigious Italian and international brands await you, including Armani, Alberto Guardiani, Baldinini, Barbour, Borbonese, Cavalli Class, Calvin Klein, Caractère, Elisabetta Franchi, Gap, Geox, Guess, Iceberg, Missoni, Patrizia Pepe, Pollini, Swarovski, Tommy Hilfiger, T Trussard, and Twin-Set.
Sports and mountain lovers will also find brands such as Colmar, Dolomite, Kappa, Napapijri, Quiksilver, Salomon, The North Face, Timberland, and Under Armor.
At the end of the day, take a break at one of the many cafes and restaurants serving traditional Italian cuisine.
By showing your ticket at the outlet information center, you will also get a Shopping Card with an additional 10% discount at many stores.
- 10.30am: Departure from Milan, Agenzia Zani Viaggi / Milan Visitor Center - Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli)
- 11.20am: Arrival at Vicolungo The Style Outlets. Shopping time
- 4.30pm: Departure from The Style Outlets for the return trip
- 5.20pm: Arrival in Milan, Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani
- Round trip transfer
- Tourist card
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Infant 0-3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced fee
Zani Viaggi Agency - Milan Visitor Center: Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli).
Return to the original departure point.
Every day 10.30am
Celebrated by poets and painted by artists from every period, Lake Como is considered one of the mos...
Take this shopping tour from Milan, cross the border into Switzerland and visit FoxTown Factory Stor...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Take this shopping tour from Milan to McArthurGlen Designer Outlet in Serravalle, Europe's largest a...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Enjoy a day of shopping just one hour from Milan at Franciacorta Outlet Village nestled between Lake...
Discover the remarkable wine region of Franciacorta, with its vineyards and its stunning scenery. Yo...
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
Built over the centuries in Lombard Gothic style, the Duomo of Milan is the symbol of the city. From...
Milan is an ever-changing city in a high-speed modern world. Keep up with it on this speedy guided t...