Guided visit to Leonor Antunes' “the last days in Galliate”
- Be fascinated by the many stories that intertwine throughout the visual narration of Leonor Antunes
- Find out how the artist reinterprets the art history, design and twentieth century architecture
- Visit the first major exhibition in Italy dedicated to Leonor Antunes
A cultural mediator will guide the public to discover the exhibition "the last days in Galliate" by the artist Leonor Antunes (Lisbon, 1972) who reinterprets the history of twentieth-century art, design and architecture, in particular the tradition of Modernism, in its most radical instances of experimentation.
"The last days in Galliate" is the first major exhibition in Italy dedicated to Leonor Antunes, conceived as a complex site-specific installation that covers the 1,400 square meters of the Shed of Pirelli HangarBicocca: the works, many new productions, come in dialogue with the structural elements of space and with natural light that merge into a single narrative.
Leonor Antunes, questioning the meaning of everyday objects and the social role of art and design as means of emancipation and improvement of the quality of life, creates in the exhibition space of Pirelli HangarBicocca a complex and layered visual story that guides the visitor through a new and illuminating choreography.
- Guided visit to Leonor Antunes' “the last days in Galliate” show
- Accompanying adult with children already enrolled in a 'Kids Activity': 4 euro
- Youth under 18 years of age: free
- Membership card Family/Mono/Duo/Young/Young Duo: free
- Pirelli employees: free
Via Chiese, 2, 20126 Milan MI, Italy
- Maximum of 20 participants
- Guided visits are held in Italian
- Tickets are non-refundable and must be used for the specific date/time purchased
- During the weekend, guided visits are held at the same time as 'Kids Activities', a creative program to help youth 4-14 years of age discover contemporary art
From 14 September 2018 to 13 January 2019
- Thursday - Sunday
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Saturday 19 October 2019 Take it Easy presents LINE UP Tony Humphries 15 euros ticket present Buy no...
Saturday 26 October 2019 From 11.30 pm Take it Easy presents LINE UP Nicky Siano DJLMP 15 euros tick...
Saturday 19 October 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID w / Kobosil Richey ...