E-Bike tour of Munich's highlights
- Cover more distance with less energy on an e-bike
- See Munich's highlights on a 2.5-hour guided tour
- Visit an original Bavarian beer garden
Over the course of 2.5-hours you will visit the extensive English Garden, the Victory Gate, the gorgeous Royal Residence, the beautiful Bavarian State Opera, the splendid Marienplatz, the Cathedral of our Lady, the Art Quarter, the Kings palace and an original Bavarian beer garden.
The e-bike is the ideal and convenient way to discover Munich's sights and hotspots. It's fun, you arrive relaxed and you can cover further distances. The degree of support you choose over the electric motor mode setting, depending on how athletic you want to operate. Arrive quickly to the most interesting places and Munich tourist attractions with more time to enjoy the sights. All while protecting the environment and improving your health, it doesn't get any better!
- E-bike rental
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
80331 Munich, Germany
Meet your guide at the golden Marienstatue in the middle of the Marienplatz. You will find them waiting with a sign reading " E-Bike Bay" with company logo.
- Maximum of 11 people per tour group
- You must be at least 16 years old to join this tour
- How much power is switched on can be selected via an on-board computer on the e-bikes handle bar in several predefined steps
- Pedelec electric motors are automatically throttled at high speeds and switch at 25 km/h
- Tuesdays at 10.00am
This tour introduces you to the most beautiful and outstanding sights of Munich before taking you to...
Enjoy a combined tour, which includes the city tour of Munich and a visit to the renowned Allianz Ar...
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Join a day trip which includes a tour to the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial from Munich and a gu...
Discover Munich, the capital city of Bavaria. Your private guide will show you the most beautiful pa...
Jump on board of the Hop-on hop-off bus to explore Munich and its most interesting sights. From the ...