Nuremberg city tour with excursion by train from Munich
- Reach Nuremberg comfortably by train
- Visit the old town with your guide
- Be fascinated by one of the most characteristic German cities
Visit Nuremberg travelling from Munich comfortably by train with your group and guide. The city is one of the most characterstic in Germany. Rich of history, the old town with its castle is first at all a pleasure for the eyes.
Follow your guide on an amazing city tour through Thousand years. Learn more about the different chapters of history, from the first documentary mention, the Imperial Free City and the Reformation till the dark years of the Third Reich. Understand its cultural, political and intellectual importance.
In your 1,5-hour city tour you'll see:
- The historic Old Town
- St. Sebald Church
- The marketplace
- From November 30th till December 23rd: the beautiful Christmas Market
- The former Congress Hall of the Nazi Party
- The Party Rally Grounds
- Trip to Nuremberg by train from Munich
- Nuremberg city tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up or drop-of
- Children (0-5) years: free - please indicate during the booking how many children of that age you bring to the tour
- Children (6-13 anni): reduced - full price from 14 years on
- Students with valid ID: reduced
Radius Tours Office, in Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), just across from platforms 32-34
Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
- April - November: on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 8.40am
- December: on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 8.40am; no tours on December 24th and 25th
- January - March: on Wednesday and Saturday at 8:40 am
Discover the idyllic Romantic Road on a guided trip to Rothenburg and Harburg Castle. Travelling alo...
Visit the city of the Holy Roman Empire, the German Nation and the Third Reich!It is a place where c...
Enjoy not only majestic monuments and Bavarian architecture, but also green parks, romantic riverban...
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
If you love German beer and like to taste a slice of Bavarian culinary culture, so swing the beer gl...
Towering over rocky crags at the foot of the German Alps, Neuschwanstein Castle has inspired awe and...
On the largest Bavarian lake, Chiemsee, you’ll take a boat ride to Herreninsel, the ‘island of men’ ...
Explore the highlights of Munich before continuing to the Bavaria Filmstadt for a behind the scenes ...
Join this entertaining and informative walking tour in English through the heart of Munich's beautif...
Im historischen Kern der bayerischen Landeshauptstadt entdeckt man sowohl Natur als auch Kultur: Es ...