Dolphin watching boat tour from Muscat
- Discover the Sea of Oman and the rich population of dolphins that inhabit it
- Enjoy a coastal tour before heading to the crystal clear waters of Bandar Khayran
- Bask in the sun one of the relaxing beaches
You don’t have to travel far from land to find yourself surrounded by countless dolphins dancing in the waters around your boat. The Sea Of Oman is heavily populated with a variety of dolphins and an early morning boat trip is an excellent way to experience them at close quarters. Leaving from Marina Bandar Al Rowdha, your boat captain will take you to the other boats at sea and give you the very best chance of finding these friendly fish.
- Pick-up/drop-off from your hotel
- Child (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will get picked up from your hotel in Muscat, please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Minimum 2 people per booking
- All visitors arriving to Oman are required to obtain an electronic visa prior to arrival as per the new immigration requirement
- Your reservation request will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Operates daily
- Hotel pick-up: 7.00am; 9.00am
- Times may vary depending on the location of your hotel
Leave the port of Mina Qaboos to visit the city of Muscat. Visit the largest mosque in Oman, a relig...
Explore Khasab and its surrounding areas from the comfort of an air-conditioned coach or microbus. F...
Hop on a Muscat bus tour to discover the fascinating history and traditional Arabian charm of Oman’s...
We start with a spectacular drive through the Hajar mountains via the oases of Fanjah and Birkat Al ...
The tour begins by driving through the beautiful embassy quarter of Muscat en route to Sultan Qaboos...
Réservez vos places pour : Billet SUPER MAGIC PLUS 1 Jour / 1 Parc : valable 1 Jour dans le Parc Dis...