- Visit the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque and admire its marble courtyards
- Stroll through the fascinating Muttrah Souk
- Visit the interesting Bait Al Zubair Museum
The tour begins by driving through the beautiful embassy quarter of Muscat en route to Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque. We stop to visit the mosque, a splendor of unique Islamic architecture. We drive to Muttrah, a delightful quarter of Muscat. Step into the fish market, stroll along the Corniche to admire the beautiful merchant houses and experience the shopping in its busy souk, well known for its silver craft shops, perfumes, souvenirs and much more to buy. The tour continues to the Old Town where we proceed on foot, strolling around Portuguese forts Jalali and Mirani and Qasr Al Alam, the Palace of HM Sultan Qaboos. Our next stop is Bait Al Zubair Museum with its wealth of information and exhibits on the country’s culture, tradition and heritage.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Experienced guide
- Children (0-12): reduction
You will get a pick-up from your hotel, please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Dress Code for the mosque: Loose long trousers or long skirts, long sleeves and a head scarf for ladies. No shorts for men.
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised, and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight. The Sultanate of Oman has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages
- Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings, police or military installations are not allowed
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
- Free cancellation until 72 hours prior to departure; 50% charge for cancellations 72 - 24 hours prior to departure.100% charge for cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure or in the event of no-show
- The tour runs on Monday and Wednesday
- The pick-up time from your hotel is 7.30am
- Times may vary depending on the location of your hotel
Lascia il porto di Mina Qaboos per visitare la città di Muscat. Visita la più grande moschea in Oman...
Correndo a sud dalle montagne orientali del Hajjar al Mar Arabico, il Wahiba Sands, descrive un mare...
A partire dalla mattina viaggerete attraverso il paesaggio montuoso e desertico arrivando alla dramm...
Ammira il forte rotondo del XVII secolo e il souq famoso per la gioielleria in argento, grande attra...
La costa dell'Oman è benedetta con una varietà di delfini e balene, che consistono in circa 21 speci...
Wadi Bani Awf è conosciuta come una delle località turistiche più fantastiche intorno a Muscat. Wadi...