- Pass through the villages of Dahab and Finns
- Visit Wadi Shab and the coastal village of Tiwi
- See the township of Quriyat and the fish market
- Take a dip in the pools and relax
Starting in the morning you will travel through the mountainous and desert landscape arriving at the dramatic Bimah Sinkhole. Your tour will allow time for you to swim in the sparkling waters. Once you are refreshed, continue traveling through the villages of Dahab and Finns, then see Wadi Shab, the coastal village of Tiwi that means 'gorge between cliffs'. Your guide will take you for a visually breathtaking, easy walk through the Wadi. Next, stop for a lunch organized in a picnic style. On your return trip you can stop at the township of Quriyat and visit the Fish Souk located on the edge of the expansive harbor. After you are refreshed you will visit the coastal village of Tiwi before commencing your return journey.
- Transportation in deluxe vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and soft drinks
- Personal expenses
You will have a pick-up service from your Muscat hotel. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
- If you choose the tour in another language, please indicate your preferred language when you make your booking
- Available languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese
- Pick-up time can be 15-60 minutes prior to tour start time
- The exact pick-up time well be communicated one day prior to your tour or alternatively, you can call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time
- Please be at your desired pick-up location at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Operates daily at 8.30am
This full-day tour of contrasts starts in the morning with a visit to the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque...
Why not end your day with a relaxing cruise along the splendid Muscat coast, seeing many of the sigh...
Leave the port of Mina Qaboos to visit the city of Muscat. Visit the largest mosque in Oman, a relig...
Running south from the Eastern Hajjar Mountains to Arabian Sea, the Wahiba Sands, described a Sand s...
See the 17th century round fort and the souq famous for silver jewelry, major attraction of Nizwa. B...
Wadi Bani Awf is known as one of the most fantastic tourist locations surrounding Muscat. Wadi Bani ...