Paddle the beautiful Cocohatchee River-Wiggins Pass estuary out to the beach for an enchanting evening of shell searching and to watch one of Southwest Florida's famous sunsets. This guided kayak tour is an easy to moderate paddle suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
Attractions & guided tours
Sunset kayak tour in Cocohatchee River-Wiggins Pass
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy one of Southwest Florida's famous sunsets from the water
- Paddle Cocohatchee River-Wiggins Pass during a guided kayak tour
- Discover the area's remarkable nature and wildlife
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Kayak and paddle
Cocohatchee River Park, 13535 Vanderbilt Dr, Naples, FL 34110
What to remember
- This is an easy to moderate paddle suitable for all ages
- Single and tandem kayaks are available
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Nauti Exposures, LLC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.