Art and travel tourist card and welcome kit in Naples
- Unlimited travel on public transportation
- Enjoy your first 2 chosen sites for free
- Get a discount up to 50% at remaining attractions
- Discover the art and culture of Naples
- Receive a fantastic welcome kit
Discover Naples with Artecard Napoli. This card allows you to visit the most important sites in Naples (museums, archaeology, contemporary works, places of sacred art, underground tours and theatres).
Enjoy your first 2 chosen sites for free and receive a discount up to 50% at your 3rd chosen attraction. Your Artecard gives you unlimited travel on public transport for 3 days in the urban area.
Included with the tourist card, you will receive a welcome kit composed by a practical guide book and the map of the city. With the Art&Travel tourist card you can really enjoy your visit in Naples!
Choose from the following attractions:
- Castel Sant'Elmo
- Catacombe di Napoli: San Gaudioso and San Gennaro
- Certosa e Museo di San Martino
- Complesso Monumentale di S. Maria La Nova
- Fondazione PLART - Plastiche e Arte
- Galleria Borbonica
- MADRE_Museo d'Arte Contemporanea Donnaregina Napoli
- MEMUS - Museo e Archivio Storico del Teatro di San Carlo
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli
- Museo Civico di Castel Nuovo
- Museo Civico Gaetano Filangieri
- Museo del Corallo Ascione
- Museo del Mare di Napoli
- Museo Diocesano di Napoli
- Museo Duca di Martina
- Museo Pignatelli Cortes
- Museo Nazionale e Bosco di Capodimonte
- Palazzo Reale di Napoli
- Pio Monte della Misericordia
- Polo Museale Suor Orsola Benincasa
- ArteCard Napoli 3 Days
- Welcome Kit
Via Domenico Capitelli 9, Napoli
Please redeem your Artecard and welcome kit in Via Domenico Capitelli 9, Napoli Official Tour.
- Redeem your card at the Napoli Official Tour offices between the working hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Your Artecard will be activated with access to the first selected site or, with the first use of public transport belonging to Consorzio UnicoCampania and is valid for 3 days
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
Underground Naples is the city's most famous and fascinating route. Guides will take you on a journe...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
Considered to be one of the must-see islands in the world and a popular destination for VIPs since t...