This tour will take you to Herculaneum, the world’s best-preserved Roman city, once a rich city of merchants and nobility, whose life ended dramatically fast. Here you’ll see the waterfront where more than 300 remains of people trying to escape by sea were found, Samnite house, the thermal baths, the Temple of the Augustales, the forum, the house of Neptune and Amphitrite, the Gymnasium, the house of the wooden partition and much more. You won't only see the stone, marble and ceramics left, but also carbonized wood and even more exquisite paintings and mosaics than in Pompeii.
Attractions & guided tours
Herculaneum small group tour with an archaeologist
Language: English , Italian
Availability: From Friday to Tuesday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Find out more about Herculaneum's history from an expert archaeologist
- Explore the gymnasium, thermal baths, the Temple of the Augustales and forum
- Admire the houses and buildings remains as well as paintings and mosaics
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Skip-the-line admission ticket to Herculaneum ruins
- Guidance and assistance by an archaeologist
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Youths (age 12-17)
- Children (age 4-11)
- Infant (age 0-3): free
Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano NA
Herculaneum Ruins ticket office
What to remember
- It is suggested to wear comfortable shoes and to bring sunglasses, sunscreen and a small bottle of water during summer
- From Friday to Tuesday
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.