ArteCard Napoli with street food lunch
- Visit three top art and culture attractions for free
- Enjoy up to 50% discounts on other attractions
- Travel unlimited 3 days by public transportation
- Enjoy a street food lunch of pizza a portafoglio with a free drink
Enjoy three days off art and culture in Naples with ArteCard Napoli and enjoy an unforgettable street food experience for free!
ArteCard Napoli allows you to visit the most important sites in Naples including museums, archaeological sites, contemporary galleries, places of sacred art, underground tours and theatres.
Enjoy your first 3 chosen sites for free and receive a discount up to 50% from the remaining attractions. Your ArteCard gives you unlimited travel on public transport for 3 days in the urban area.
Choose from the following attractions:
- Castel Sant'Elmo
- Catacombe di Napoli: San Gaudioso and San Gennaro
- Certosa e Museo di San Martino
- Complesso Monumentale di S. Maria La Nova
- Fondazione PLART - Plastiche e Arte
- Galleria Borbonica
- MADRE_Museo d'Arte Contemporanea Donnaregina Napoli
- MEMUS - Museo e Archivio Storico del Teatro di San Carlo
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli
- Museo Civico di Castel Nuovo
- Museo Civico Gaetano Filangieri
- Museo del Corallo Ascione
- Museo del Mare di Napoli
- Museo Diocesano di Napoli
- Museo Duca di Martina
- Museo Pignatelli Cortes
- Museo Nazionale e Bosco di Capodimonte
- Palazzo Reale di Napoli
- Pio Monte della Misericordia
- Polo Museale Suor Orsola Benincasa
- ArteCard Napoli 3 days
- Pizza a portafoglio and drink
- Reduced price for young people from 18 to 24 years old
Travel Office Napoli Official Tour, Via Domenico Capitelli, 9 (close to Piazza del Gesù Nuovo), Napoli
- You will need to exchange your voucher for your Artecard at Travel Office Napoli Official Tour, Via Domenico Capitelli, 9 (close to Piazza del Gesù Nuovo), Napoli
- ArteCard will be activated on admission to the first site or on the first use of the public transportation, and it will be valid for 3 days
- The card can only be used by the holder, is not transferable, must be endorsed on admission to each site and must be shown to site or transport staff on request
- You will recieve details of your Street Food Experience on Spaccanapoli when you exchange your voucher
Housed in a 16th century palace originally built as residence for a cavalry barracks and inaugurated...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
Enjoy one of the best views of Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples from the Castel Sant'Elmo on Vomero hi...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
On your tour you will be offered a genuine experience of the Naples lifestyle, culture and the preci...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...