Capri in one day tour from Naples
- Complete Capri experience including the best of both Capri and Anacapri
- Arrive in Capri in a flash by high-speed ferry to discover the island on an exclusive private coach for your group alone
- Visit the Carthusia Perfumery, the oldest perfume maker in Capri
- Sip Southern Italy's renowned liquor - the 'limoncello'
Experiencing the best of this 'Pearl of the Mediterranean' has literally never been easier on our expertly planned day tour of the island of Capri from Naples. On this unique tour, you will walk right past the crowds, the bustling lines and avoid the long public transportation wait times as you enjoy a full-day excursion of the island on a comfortable private coach with an expert local guide. We take care of everything so you see Capri the way it was meant to be seen!
Meet our City Wonders representative at a central location in Naples to embark on an incredible voyage to this famous island getaway across the bay, whose beauty has beckoned travelers for centuries. First, enjoy a 1-hour cruise across the Bay of Naples on the high-speed ferry to the island of Capri. Once there, our expert Capri-native guide will be waiting for you on the docks, ready to show you the most enticing sights in both the towns of Capri and Anacapri. With their local insider expertise, you will discover the most awe-inspiring, authentic parts of the island, its diverse history, secrets and best vantage points for your photo album.
With your native guide, you will have one-of-a-kind experiences not found on other tours. Relax while sipping famous Capri limoncello in the center town of Anacapri. Excite your senses in the gorgeous Carthusia Perfumery, where everything is made entirely from natural local ingredients, and hear the legend of how this fragrant factory conceived Capri’s first perfume in 1380.
We also give you free time to explore the island's towns on your own and have lunch with insider tips and recommendations from your guide. Take a relaxing stroll through the town's narrow streets or shop among the many boutiques or handmade crafts and artisanal products. Or perhaps tantalize your taste buds with an 'antipasto' appetizer at one of the many local bistros.
The subject of countless books, movies, paintings and poems, you also have the option of visiting the world-renowned Blue Grotto for a small extra cost. Your guide will take care of all the arrangements and our City Wonders representative will escort you for this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Hear about the grotto's natural features and captivating history before you enjoy the most famous and spectacular place the island of Capri has to offer. After your visit to the Blue Grotto, you will meet the rest of the group to continue on your journey.
In the late afternoon, you'll return to the harbor to catch the high-speed ferry back to Naples, filled with the sights, colors, aromas and flavors of one of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful islands!
- Tour as per description
- Local expert English- speaking guide in Capri
- Groups of 22 people or less
- Entrance tickets to Blue Grotto (optional at an extra charge)
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Boat tickets
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 2-14): reduced
- Infants (ages 0-1): free
Molo Beverello (Beverello Port) Ticket office, across the street at the foot of the castle walls, Castel Nuovo, where there are marble white benches.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Please note that the boat journey to Capri will occasionally be affected by adverse weather and sea conditions. If you are sensitive to seasickness, please take any necessary precautions before your journey.
- Please note that the visit to the Blue Grotto is available upon client request at a price of €30. The service will be purchased on site and the only method of payment accepted is cash. The access to the Blue Grotto is always subject to weather conditions. Please note that if you opt for this service you will miss a part of the tour in Capri or Anacapri, depending on the time table for the Blue Grotto visits.
Operating days: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
- Meeting time: 08.45am
- Departure time: 09.00am
Housed in a 16th century palace originally built as residence for a cavalry barracks and inaugurated...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
Make an authentic neapolitan pizza during this 1.5 hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
Take the chance to visit in just one day the ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii, the most famous and...