Capri island boat tour from Naples
- Discover the island of Capri
- Admire the Sorrento coastline
- Enjoy free time on the island of Capri
On the day of your tour you can choose to be picked up from your hotel in Naples or meet at the transfer point at Star Hotel Terminus. From here you will be driven to the Port of Piano di Sorrento and sail along the Sorrento coast to the island of Capri. Along your ride will see the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna” and the natural waterfall that flows from the rock. When your boat arrives at Capi it will circle the island allowing you to admire the the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena. As well as stopping at popular swimming destinations, where you can snorkel and sunbathe while snacking and indulge on italian snacks and beverages. Your boat will dock for 3 hours, where you will have free time on the island to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto. During your return to port you will receive a limoncello tasting.
- Pick-up at your hotel in Naples
- Transfer to/from Naples
- Professional skipper English speaking
- Disembark tax for the island of Capri (2,50 € per person)
- Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto (4,00 € per person, children ages 0-6 are free)
- Infants (ages 0-3) Free
Piazza Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli, Italia
Star Hotel Terminus.
- Pick-up is available from your hotel in Naples or from the meeting point at Star Hotel Terminus
- Stopping to visit the Blue Grotto will be maximum 30 minutes, sea conditions permitting
- Bring your swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sun hat, camera, passport
- Daily at 8.30am
This tour is the reason why many tourists come to Italy: Capri is at the same time a wonderful natur...
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
Enjoy one of the best views of Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples from the Castel Sant'Elmo on Vomero hi...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...