Daily Pompeii & Amalfi Coast Tour
- Visit the ruins of Pompeii, an ancient Roman town
- Take a drive along the famously beautiful Amalfi Coast
- Visit the charming villages of Conca di Marini and Amalfi
- Experience the real taste of Southern Italy
The Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tour will bring you to a once bustling Roman town inhabited by more than one hundred thousand people. Its temples, multi-storey apartment buildings, lavish villas, shops, theatres are all now frozen in time.
Just as if you had a time machine, you’ll walk on the roads the Romans walked and enter the privacy of their homes. You’ll get the intriguing feeling that the presence of those ancient people still lingers over this magnificent place. Following Pompeii, the tour will take you along the legendary Amalfi Coast and its enchanting locations – a drive of indescribable beauty made of breathtaking views. Our drivers will make several stops to allow you to take photos and visit some of the amazing places like Amalfi.
- 07:30-08:30 Pickup from hotels, last pickup Cruise Terminal of Naples
- 08:40-09:30 Drive to coast of Sorrento and photo stops
- 09:30-10:10 Drive to Amalfi Coast and photo stop of Positano
- 10:30-11:30 Drive from Positano along the coast to reach restaurant
- 11:30-12:30 Stop for lunch
- 13:00-13:50 Arrival in Amalfi and stop for free time
- 14:00 Departure from Amalfi
- 15:15 Arrival in Pompeii
- 15:30-17:00 Walking tour of Pompeii
- 17:30 Arrival Naples Cruise Terminal
- Roundtrip transportation
- Audio guides for Pompeii
- Fluent English-speaking professional driver
- On board minibar (non-alcoholic drinks)
- Little gift
- Live Local Guide ( from April to October )
- Pompeii entrance fee (€15,00 p.p.);
- Optional activities costs;
- Children 5 - 12 years old: -20%
- Children 0 - 4 years old: free
Departure for your "Pompeii and Amalfi Coast day tour from Naples" will be on the day you request. You can be picked up at several hotels and places across the city. Please contact the tour operator to confirm your location and pick-up time after booking.
- Pick-up time between 07.30am and 08.30am
- Departure: 08.30am
- Pick-up times may vary according to pick-up places and client preference
On your tour you will be offered a genuine experience of the Naples lifestyle, culture and the preci...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
Naples' archaeological treasures are amongst the world's most impressive, and its swag of vainglorio...
Book this 3-hour private tour to discover the fascinating archaeological site of Herculaneum with a ...
The Fontanelle cemetery (in Neapolitan 'O campusanto d' 'and Funtanelle) is an ancient cemetery in t...
Take the chance to visit in just one day the ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii, the most famous and...