Daily Pompeii Tour
- Walk the roads of Pompeii where the Romans used to walk almost 2000 years ago
- Explore Pompeii, once a bustling Roman town inhabited by more than one hundred thousand people
- Round-trip transfer with departure from Naples
This Tour Pompei all Inclusive will take you to explore Pompeii, once a bustling Roman town inhabited by more than one hundred thousand people with its temples, three and even four storey apartment buildings, lavish villas, shops, theatres now frozen in time. Just as if you had a time machine, you will walk on the roads the Romans walked on and enter the privacy of their homes. You will get the intriguing feeling that the presence of those ancient people still lingers over this magnificent place.
- Trasport roundtrip
- Audio guides for Pompeii
- Fluent English-speaking professional driver
- On board minibar (non-alcoholic drinks)
- Live local guides (from April to October)
- Entrance to the Pompeii ruins (€ 15.00)
- Lunch and personal expenses
Departure for your Tour Pompeii All Inclusive will be on the day you request. You can be picked up at various hotels and places accross the city. Please contact the tour operator, World Tours, to confirm your location and pick-up time.
Pick-up time between 7.30am and 8.30am
(Pick-up times may vary according to pick-up places and client preference.)
This tour is the reason why many tourists come to Italy: Capri is at the same time a wonderful natur...
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
Housed in a 16th century palace originally built as residence for a cavalry barracks and inaugurated...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...