Mount Vesuvius tour from Naples
- The best place to enjoy a breathtaking view of Naples and its bay
- Professional explanation by an expert Vulcanoes guide
- Listen to different stories about the destruction of Pompeii and Herculaneum
This tour is a unique experience to reach the most characteristic location of the region. This shocking mountain is the best place to enjoy the fantastic view of both Naples city and the shore.
Your driver will lead you to 1000 mt. and then you'll walk to the real top of the volcano to see the crater and listen to the explanation about the many transformations of the mountain due to its volcanic nature from a professional guide.
You'll have a great clue in understanding how and why this great nature force was able to destroy the two cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum about XX centuries ago. You'll have enough time to take pictures and to enjoy your holiday on a non-conventional tour of the area.
- Pick up in hotel, by the cruise terminal of Naples and Naples central train station
- Transfer from/to meeting point
- Bottled Water
- Mt. Vesuvius entrance fee (€ 16.00 p.p.)
- Optional activity costs
DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN: children under 12 years old get 20% discount on the excursion price
Departure will be on the day you request. You can be picked up at various hotels and places accross the city.
- Pick-up time between 11.30 am and 12.00 am
- Departure: 12.00 am
- (Pick-up times may vary according to pick-up places and client preference)
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
Naples' archaeological treasures are amongst the world's most impressive, and its swag of vainglorio...
The suggestive Crypts of San Domenico are home to the tomb of Ippolita Cantelmo Stuart of the Royal ...