Mount Vesuvius tour from Naples
- The best place to enjoy a breathtaking view of Naples and its bay
- Professional explanation by an expert Vulcanoes guide
- Listen to different stories about the destruction of Pompeii and Herculaneum
This tour is a unique experience to reach the most characteristic location of the region. This shocking mountain is the best place to enjoy the fantastic view of both Naples city and the shore.
Your driver will lead you to 1000 mt. and then you'll walk to the real top of the volcano to see the crater and listen to the explanation about the many transformations of the mountain due to its volcanic nature from a professional guide.
You'll have a great clue in understanding how and why this great nature force was able to destroy the two cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum about XX centuries ago. You'll have enough time to take pictures and to enjoy your holiday on a non-conventional tour of the area.
- Pick up in hotel, by the cruise terminal of Naples and Naples central train station
- Transfer from/to meeting point
- Bottled Water
- Mt. Vesuvius entrance fee (€ 16.00 p.p.)
- Optional activity costs
DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN: children under 12 years old get 20% discount on the excursion price
Departure will be on the day you request. You can be picked up at various hotels and places accross the city.
- Pick-up time between 11.30 am and 12.00 am
- Departure: 12.00 am
- (Pick-up times may vary according to pick-up places and client preference)
This tour is the reason why many tourists come to Italy: Capri is at the same time a wonderful natur...
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
The historic center of Naples is a hive of mysteries, history and culture. On a 4-hour tour you will...
Discover Naples with Artecard Napoli. This card allows you to visit the most important sites in Napl...
Considered to be one of the must-see islands in the world and a popular destination for VIPs since t...