Sorrento, Positano and Pompeii skip-the-line day tour from Naples
- Enyoy a transfer in a Mercedes Minivan with a professional English speaking driver
- Walk through the archaeological site of Pompeii with skip-the-line admission fees included
- See a spectacular view of the Amalfi Coast from Positano
Start with a pick-up at the cruise terminal of the port of Naples, or any accommodation in the nearby area.
Once in Sorrento you can take walk on your own in the town centre: see the Church of Saint Antonino, the Dome, the panoramic gardens and the alleys of the old town.
Transfer to the Amalfi Coast and take some nice photos from a panoramic terrace of Positano. Then, once in Pompeii, enjoy a relaxing lunch in a typical Italian restaurant where you’ll have the opportunity to taste a genuine Neapolitan wood-oven pizza.
After lunch, start your visit with the skip the line admission fees. Don't miss the opportunity to see the Forum, the brothel and the house of Faun. Finally, you'll be taken back to the drop off area at the cruise terminal in Naples, or to your accommodation in the downtown area.
- Private transportation in a Mercedes Minivan
- Professional driver-guide
- Taxes, fuel surcharges and highway tolls
- Parking expenses
- Skip-the-line admission fees in Pompeii
- Guidance in archaeological site of Pompeii
- Children (aged 3-12)
Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA
At PicNic snack bar close to the Naples Port Cruise ship pier or any other meeting location to be agreed within Naples city area. The Picnic snack bar is a Chalet bar in front of the cruise ship terminal: you will meet under the Cafe's sign "Meeting Point". Our driver will wait for you with a sign "Askos Tours" on top.
- Pick-up service available from the port of Naples or near by accommodations
- Transportation in a modern Mercedes Van with 8 seats
- Car seats are available on request
- Sunscreen and sun glasses are suggested
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Daily at 8.00 AM for cruisers
- Daily at 7.30 AM for people staying in Naples area
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
Underground Naples is the city's most famous and fascinating route. Guides will take you on a journe...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
Considered to be one of the must-see islands in the world and a popular destination for VIPs since t...