- Enyoy a transfer in a Mercedes Minivan with a professional English speaking driver
- Walk through the archaeological site of Pompeii with skip-the-line admission fees included
- See a spectacular view of the Amalfi Coast from Positano
Start with a pick-up at the cruise terminal of the port of Naples or any accommodation in nearby Naples. Transfer to Sorrento and discover the downtown area, strolling along the streets. See the Church of Saint Antonino, the dome, the panoramic gardens and the alleys of the old town.
Next you will be driven to Positano and enjoy a relaxing lunch at a restaurant overlooking the sea, serving genuine Italian dishes. Or walk downtown till the spectacular beach from where you can admire the terraced town and the cathedral of Saint Maria Assunta.
After lunch, transfer to Pompeii and start your visit with the skip-the-line admission fees. Don't miss the opportunity to see one of best archaeological sites in the world and see how the Romans lived before the eruption of Mount Vesuvius.
Drop off at the cruise terminal Port in Naples or any accommodation in the downtown area.
- Private transportation in a Mercedes Minivan
- Professional driver-guide
- Taxes, fuel surcharges and highway tolls
- Parking expenses
- Skip-the-line admission fees in Pompeii
- Guidance in archaeological site of Pompeii
- Children (aged 3-12)
Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA
Your driver will meet you at the cruise terminal holding a sign with your name written on it.
- Pick-up service available from the port of Naples or near by accommodations
- Transportation in a modern Mercedes Van with 8 seats
- Car seats are available on request
- Sunscreen and sun glasses are suggested
- Daily at 8.00 and 9.00am
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Make an authentic neapolitan pizza during this 1.5 hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
Learn the art of making real Italian pizza and become a pizzaiolo (pizza-maker) for the day. Enter t...