Tickets for the Museum of Duca di Martina
- Visit one of the most important collections of European and Oriental ceramics and decorations
- Admire the neoclassical Villa Floridiana and the beautiful parks that surrounds it
- Browse various works of art and objects made of glass, amber and porcelain
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European and Oriental decorative arts, with over 6,000 works of art and objects made of glass, amber, coral, emerald, and mostly porcelain and majolica.
The museum is located on the Vomero hill, in Villa Floridiana. This villa used to be the holiday residence of the Duchess of Floridia, Lucia Migliaccio, wife of Ferdinand I of Bourbon. Designed by the Tuscan architect Antonio Piccolini, the neoclassical villa was acquired by the Italian state in 19191, along with the surrounding parks and gardens, and has hosted the museum of ceramics since 1927.
- Admission to the Museum of Duca di Martina
- Children under 18 years of age with valid identity
- Teachers of Italian nationality with a fixed-term contract (please bring valid proof of employment)
- Students in undergrad, masters, post grad or research degree in the following areas of study: architecture, cultural arts conservation, education or literature, and philosophy with a focus on archeology or art history
- Citizens of the EU from 18 through 24 years of age with valid identity
- Teachers in public schools within the European Union, with a permanent contract
Via Domenico Cimarosa, 77, 80127 Naples
- Admission to the museum is free on the first Sunday of the month
- The price breakdown is as follows: Full price ticket €4 + €2 presale; Reduced ticket €2 + €2 presale; Free ticket (Special reduced) €0+ €2 presale
- How to get there: Chiaia Funicular Railway: stop CIMAROSA; Montesanto Funicular Railway: stop MORGHEN; Central Funicular Railway: stop PIAZZA FUGA; Metro: Line 1 stop VANVITELLI; ANM Bus: Line V1 stop CIMAROSA
- In order to take advantage of the discount/free admission, you must present a valid identity document at the ticket office. Visitors who fail to meet this requirement will not be admitted to the site
- Monday-Sunday 8.30am - 7pm (last admission 5.30pm)
- Closed on Tuesday, January 1, December 25
Considered to be one of the must-see islands in the world and a popular destination for VIPs since t...
serie a: Napoli - Chievo Verona 25-11-2018 Via Luigi Tansillo, 25, 80125 Napoli NA, Italy Delivery T...
serie a: Napoli - Torino 17-02-2019 Via Luigi Tansillo, 25, 80125 Napoli NA, Italy Delivery Tickets ...
serie a: Napoli - Udinese 17-03-2019 Via Luigi Tansillo, 25, 80125 Napoli NA, Italy Delivery Tickets...
serie a: Napoli - Genoa 07-04-2019 Via Luigi Tansillo, 25, 80125 Napoli NA, Italy Delivery Tickets w...
serie a: Napoli - Atalanta 20-04-2019 Via Luigi Tansillo, 25, 80125 Napoli NA, Italy Delivery Ticket...