- See captivating views of the French Quarter from the ships deck
- Cruise on the fourth largest river in the world
- Indulge in a classic Louisiana themed dinner
Experience a spirit of adventure on the Riverboat "City of New Orleans," as it takes you on a journey down the mighty Mississippi. See captivating views of the French Quarter fade into the distance as the soulful tune of New Orleans jazz carries you to the pulse of the river.
Make your way past fern filled cast iron balconies, on your way to the Toulouse Street wharf, as the sounds of her calliope steam whistle echo through the historic French Quarter, drawing you to her as it did 100 years ago.
Listen to the Captain’s tales of those who have sailed the Mississippi before you, as you wind the infamous curve that gave the Crescent City its nickname. From the decks, view sites such as the battlegrounds of the historic Battle of New Orleans while navigating down the fourth largest river in the world..
Order a Mardi Gras themed cocktail to get you into the spirit of a festive evening. Indulge your taste buds on Louisiana classics, such as traditional New Orleans gumbo, from the buffet.Dine on a selection of quintessential New Orleans dishes while the libations flow.
- Two hour cruise on the Riverboat
- New Orleans jazz band
- Complimentary Mardi Gras beads
- Classic New Orleans’ style dinner
- Coffee and tea
- Local taxes
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuity (optional)
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Infants (2-5)
- Children (6-12)
600 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Meet your tour at the Gray Line Light House on the Steamboat NATCHEZ dock, directly behind the JAX Brewery (Toulouse Street at the Mississippi River).
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Bars will be open for your enjoyment either before or after dinner
- Daily beginning 1 October 2018
- Boarding begins at 6.00pm
- Boat will leave the dock promptly at 7.00pm
The low ropes course focuses on building communication within your group. If your team is more comfo...
Visit a local art studio and discover the age-old practice of block-printing! Alongside expert desig...
The high ropes course is designed to be a physical challenge and mental endeavor. If your team is re...
Get to know the low ropes and the high ropes during this combination outdoor experience! Begin with ...
Spearhead a sustainability initiative that targets energy and water usage while exploring the beauty...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...