The American Museum of Natural History houses the world’s most enthralling objects. This guided tour will take you to all 28 buildings that comprise this famous museum. Your guide will show you around the halls filling you in on all the main points. The museum encompasses all of Earth’s history, and you’ll begin with the museum itself, learning about the Roosevelt Rotunda. Your guide will tell you about giant African mammals, take you through dinosaur exhibits, take you down under learning about ocean life, and learn about National Parks in the United States and their native mammal inhabitants. Lastly, visit the Rose Center for Earth and Space for a tour finale that is out of this world!
Excursions & day trips
Private and Semi-Private American Museum of Natural History skip-the-line tour
Availability: Daily 10.30 am and 2.00pm
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Visit all 28 buildings that comprise this famous museum
- Feel small amongst the epic dinosaur exhibits and take a trip down under to learn about ocean life
- Learn about the cosmos at the Rose Center for Earth and Space
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional Tour Guide
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
Central Park West & 79th St, New York, NY 10024
Meet your guide “To Teddy’s right”; next to the Teddy Roosevelt equestrian statue outside the main entrance on Central Park west.
What to remember
- Semi-private tours have 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- Semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be oﬀered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- Moderate amount of walking is involved. A semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasional closures occur without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, there will be no refunds or discounts
- At checkout, please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached at during your trip
- Cancellation policy: Guests can cancel up to 72 hours before the tour’s start time for a full refund. Otherwise, guests can reschedule for a fee, depending on the tour and the availability
- Daily 10.30 am, 2.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.