Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) skip-the-line tickets
- Visit the MoMA without waiting in line
- MoMA has works of art for all ages, including Vincent van Gogh, Andy Warhol and more
- Handy audio guide to explain the world-famous collection in your language
- Experience more contemporary art with free admission to MoMA PS1
- WiFi and charging stations to keep you connected during your visit
Skip the lines and enter The Museum of Modern Art directly. You'll get immediate access to some of the world’s most famous works of modern and contemporary art, including Andy Warhol’s Gold Marilyn Monroe and Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, as well as pieces by Jasper Johns, Jackson Pollock, Elizabeth Murray, Cindy Sherman and several other great artists of our time. The collection also features photography, architecture, design, film, media and performance art. With shopping and dining options, MoMA offers a complete experience in the world of modern art that people of all ages can enjoy.
Your ticket also includes admission to MoMA PS1. Once a school building in Long Island City, the building showcases a variety of art exhibitions year round, ranging from artist retrospectives to site-specific installations. The exhibition space also offers a full roster of music and performance programming.
- Skip-the-line entrance to all galleries and special exhibitions
- Audio guide with programming for adults and children in nine languages
- Museum guides in nine languages
- Daily gallery talks and tours
- Admission to film screenings
- Entrance to MoMA PS1, valid for up to 14 days after visiting the MoMA
- Access to MoMAWiFi and charging stations
- Children (ages 16 and under) are free of charge
11 W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019
- Audio guides are available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese and Spanish. Tailored audio guide programs are also available for children and visitors who are blind or partially sighted
- You can download the MoMA iPhone App to access the audio guide directly from your iPhone
- Entrances with power assist doors are located on 53rd and 54th Streets between 5th and 6th Avenues
- 10:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Open seven days a week
- Open until 8:00 p.m. on Fridays
- Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Both locations are closed on Thanksgiving Day (26 November) and Christmas Day (25 December)
No visit to New York is complete without experiencing the somber and poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum...
You may have seen New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art before, but you've never seen it like this. ...
The Big Apple. New York City. Trying to see it all call be pretty imposing if you don’t know where t...
The Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum is the only museum where visitors can explore a legendary air...
Easily one of the best art museum in the world, with works spanning 6 continents and over 6,000 year...
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
The Museum provides a cultural and historical context for understanding the events of 9/11 through t...
ESCHER. The Exhibition & Experience is the most important and the largest exhibition of M.C. Escher ...
Visit the locations from iconic films shot against New York’s most famous backdrop. - Walk where the...
Discover traditions of beer brewing in Brooklyn! Once home to 48 breweries, this ancient trade disap...