This intimate tour departing from Ko Olina offers you the opportunity to not only see the beauty and highlights of Oahu, but taste them as well! On the 'Beauty and the Feast' tour, you will visit top island sights with friendly, local guides in a 14-passenger Mercedes Sprinter and sample delicious local delicacies.
- 15-minute stop at at Hanauma Bay Lookout for a light, local breakfast with a bottle of water
- 10-minute stop at Halona Blowhole Lookout, one of Oahu’s natural wonders
- 10-minute stop to take in breathtaking ocean & mountains views at Nu’uanu Pali Lookout
- Visit a tropical macadamia nut farm
- Lunch at a North Shore Shrimp truck
- Visit the historic Haleiwa Town, famous for surfing shopping and shaved ice
- 30-minute stop at Dole Pineapple Plantation, home of the original “Dole Whip.”