Ka Moana luau splash seating
- Share your Aloha with your whole ʻOhana!
- Epic views of the Pacific Ocean and Koʻolau Mountain range
- Includes Admission to iconic Sea Life Park Hawaiʻi
Enjoy an award-winning production and show, filled with performances and music from the different islands of Polynesia - A show that begins and ends with FIRE!
Partake in cultural activities and demonstrations before the show like lei-making, coconut leaf headband weaving, ukulele lessons, temporary tattoos and hula implements. Witness our amazing coconut tree climbers and an authentic umu pig ceremony on site!
Located at Sea Life Park Hawaiʻi, every lūʻau ticket includes admission to the park either day-of lūʻau or within seven (7) days after your lūʻau date!
Ka Moana Luau Oahu’s only east-side luau with an award-winning production and show, unlike anything else!
- Lei making
- Tattoos (temporary)
- Hula lesson
- Coconut-headband weaving
- Ukulele lesson
Dinner selections are from executive chef Joshua Bulock, formerly of Michael Mina’s The Street. The buffet selections include:
- Greens and Salads
- Island greens w/ mandarin oranges, radish sprouts crisp rice noodles & Asian dressing.
- Fruit salad
- Lomi lomi salmon
- Starch options
- Fresh taro rolls
- Poi samples
- Crisp vegetable stir-fry
- Sweet potatoes
- Steamed white rice
- Fresh grilled mahi mahi w/ macadamia nut crème sauce Chicken yakitori w/ teriyaki sauce Kalua pork
- Pineapple cake
- Hot tea
- Fruit punch
- Island Mai Tai’s
- Salmon Creek Chardonnay
- Merlot and White Zinfandel
- Domestic Beers: Budweiser and Bud Light
- Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite Additional drinks at the discretion of Sea Life Park
Following dinner guests enjoy an award-winning production highlighting the vibrant traditions of Hawaii and Polynesia! Your experience culminates with a Polynesian sword of fire! And don’t be surprised to find yourself as part of the experience! All luau tickets include admission to Sea Life Park, with up to seven days to redeem.
- Shell Lei Greeting
- Two (2) Drink Tickets
- Moana Splash Seating
- Buffet Dinner
- Admission to Sea Life Park
- Tips at bar (optional)
- Souvenir Photographs (only included with Moana Celebrity Package)
- Youth (13-17) -- $114
- Child (4-12) -- $89
- Lap Child (0-3) -- FREE!
- Bring your cameras! Our guests love taking photos with our dancers before and after the show.
- Dress in your best (comfortable) Aloha wear, we recommend bringing a light sweater or jacket.
- Check-in begins at 5:30pm, lūʻau ends approximately 8:30pm
- Early pick-up times: 11:30am - 12:40pm
- Regular pick-up times: 3:30pm - 4:30pm
This Segway tour is ideal for those who want to do a Segway tour but not be on one all day. Great hi...
Enjoy the best that Oahu has to offer on this unique tour. Visit the number one destinations and tak...
Ka Moana Luau Oahu’s only east-side luau with an award-winning production and show, unlike anything ...
On your Hawaii adventure tour, you will travel through history as you visit Pearl Harbor and the Ari...
Let your tour guide take you on a drive around the Oahu island. Learn about the island’s history whi...
Visit Pearl Harbor and re-live the moment in history that thrust America into World War II. Skip the...
Re-live the moment in history that thrust America into World War II with this visit to the Arizona M...
Ride through Waikiki and learn Historical facts about the area. Visit the Hilton Lagoon, King David ...
Hawaii’s Only Farm to Table Lūʻau Experience! Immerse yourself in an authentic cultural experience o...
Hoverboard around paradise while enjoying a tropical sunset with a wonderful mix of exciting activit...