Once your Segway™ training is complete, you’ll glide off to the Honolulu Zoo and historic Kapiolani Park. Afterward, you’ll check out the Makalei Beach Park and the Natatorium Memorial, Waikiki Aquarium before heading beachside to the Queens Beach Promenade. The tour will end at the Duke Kahanamoku Statue and back to the starting point.
Kapiolani Park guided Segway™ tour
Language: English , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Ride a Segway™ through Waikiki
- See the historic Kapiolani Park
- Explore the Queens Beach Promenade and the Natatorium Memorial
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Cold bottle of water
- Cold Oshiburi (at the end of the tour)
- Headset to hear and interact with the guide
- Zippered pouches for personal belongings
- Complimentary lockers for items that won't fit in the pouches
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
2552 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815, USA
Meet your guide at the tour center located at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa.
What to remember
- There is a minimum of 2 people per booking for this activity
- Guests should arrive 15-minutes early for hands-on training prior to tour start time
- Participants must be over 10 years old
- All tour guests are required to sign an insurance waiver prior to the tour at check-in
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 18+, who will sign waiver on behalf of the minor
- There is a weight minimum of 75lbs/36 kilos and a weight maximum of 275 lbs/135 kilos
- Please write down your phone number at checkout, so your tour operator can help you reach the meeting point or in case of weather variations
- Please check the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Seagway of Hawaii - Waikiki Location
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.