Oahu Grand Circle Island day-tour with North Shore beaches
- View North Shore beaches
- Marvel at Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, and the Halona Blowhole
- Travel around the island of Oahu and let its sceneries impress you
Let your tour guide take you on a drive around the Oahu island. Learn about the island’s history while you travel in a comfortable coach. This experience will offer a glimpse into the world of professional surfing in Hawaii. You will also visit Dole Plantation villages and discover the history of Hawaii’s pineapple industry. At the end of the tour you can enjoy a lunch at a Windward O’ahu restaurant.
Take in the views of Diamond Head Road and drive along the slopes of famous Diamond Head Crater. Continue to O’ahu’s prestigious Kahala residential area and marvel at the views from the lookout over Hanauma Bay. After this, see Halona Blowhole and Makapu’u Lighthouse Point. Make sure to bring your camera to capture one of O’ahu’s most scenic vistas over Windward O’ahu at Nu’uanu Pali Lookout.
Learn about Hawaiian culture by visiting Byodo-In Temple and Kualoa Ranch. Experience a scenic tram ride into the Ko’olau Mountains to a spectacular lookout over Chinaman’s Hat and Kaneohe Bay. Hear about the surf culture on the island and see the world-famous North Shore surfing beaches of Sunset Beach, Banzai Pipeline, and Waimea Bay. You will also drive by Sandy Beach.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and returns in deluxe touring vehicles from select Waikiki Hotels
- Admission to Byodo-In Temple
- Kualoa Ranch Tram ride
- Lunch (only if booked)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
After the booking confirmation, please contact the tour operator to arrange your hotel pick-up. Contact details are provided on the voucher. Those staying outside of the designated pick-up areas will be asked to arrive at a central meeting point.
- You can choose to include a pre-ordered lunch in your tour. Select the option at the time of booking to receive lunch and priority seating at arrival
- Please call tour operator's reservations office 48 hours prior to the tour date to reconfirm. Contact details are provided on your voucher
- Please wear comfortable clothes and sunscreen
- Every day
- Pick-up starts at 8.15am
Enjoy this 4-hour sightseeing tour of Oahu, and see some of the island’s most popular sights. Travel...
This Segway tour is ideal for those who want to do a Segway tour but not be on one all day. Great hi...
Re-live the moment in history that thrust America into World War II with this visit to the Arizona M...
Hoverboard around paradise while enjoying a tropical sunset with a wonderful mix of exciting activit...
In small groups of no more than 6, you’ll glide effortlessly around paradise on an all-terrain elect...
On your sailing adventure, you can sit back, relax and take in the beautiful Waikiki sights. Jump in...