Prepare to see whales on Oahu's beautiful Ko Olina coast! Every December through April, thousands of Humpback whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii. Join this eco-friendly whale watching cruise along West Oahu to see these beautiful mammals at their best. You are guaranteed to see whales on this excursion or else you can come back for a free ride!
Whale watch cruise in West Oahu
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See whales along the beautiful Ko Olina coast in West Oahu
- Cruise the warm waters of Hawaii with a professional guide
- Enjoy plenty of photo opportunities
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional guide
- Light snacks
- Soda and juice
- Children (ages 4-12)
- Infants (ages 0-3): free admission
Waianae Harbor 85-491 Farrington Hwy Waianae, HI 96792
- This cruise is temporarily departing from Dock A. Please meet at the nearby bathrooms at the Harbor Masters Office.
What to remember
- An online health clearance form will be provided and must be completed by each participant
- Face masks are asked to be worn from check-in throughout the tour
- All guest will be asked to wash their hands prior to stepping onto boat at either a provided portable sink at the slip or nearby facility
- You are guaranteed to see whales, otherwise you will get to ride again for free (re-ride terms: the trip must be of equal or lesser value; no refunds)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- This activity runs from December to April
- Meet at the harbor 20 minutes prior to the tour
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.