Explore the heart of downtown Orlando and enjoy a soulful gospel brunch on this city tour. You'll start with a journey around Lake Eola and all of its beautiful sights. From there you'll move on to Winter Park for a narrated boat cruise, complete with spectacular views of the city skyline and local college. Next on the tour is free time to visit the shops and boutiques of Park Avenue, the famous shopping and dining district of Orlando. You'll have lunch at the famous House of Blues, with their moving Gospel Brunch. Finally, your tour will visit the City of Celebration, a town designed by Disney to be the perfect community.
Cruises and boat tours
Gospel brunch and city tour of Orlando
Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Enjoy a tour of the downtown highlights around Lake Eola
- Cruise through the exclusive Chain of Lakes on a boat ride
- Explore a Disney Town in the Land of Celebration
- Have a soulful lunch at the House of Blues
What to expect
- Guided tour of Orlando
- Boat cruise
- Lunch at the House of Blues
What's not included
- Children (ages 2-9)
After booking this experience, you can schedule a pick-up from Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas. Additional hotel pick up locations (within regional limits) can be arranged at a surcharge directly with the tour operator.
What to remember
- After booking, you will receive a voucher with instructions for arranging your hotel pick-up. It is necessary to follow these instructions in order to re-confirm your booking
- Pick-up times range from 7.30am to 8.30am
- Schedule subject to change. Pick-up and drop-off times will vary
Gray Line of Orlando
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.