Gospel brunch and city tour of Orlando
- Enjoy a tour of the downtown highlights around Lake Eola
- Cruise through the exclusive Chain of Lakes on a boat ride
- Explore a Disney Town in the Land of Celebration
- Have a soulful lunch at the House of Blues
Explore the heart of downtown Orlando and enjoy a soulful gospel brunch on this city tour. You'll start with a journey around Lake Eola and all of its beautiful sights. From there you'll move on to Winter Park for a narrated boat cruise, complete with spectacular views of the city skyline and local college. Next on the tour is free time to visit the shops and boutiques of Park Avenue, the famous shopping and dining district of Orlando. You'll have lunch at the famous House of Blues, with their moving Gospel Brunch. Finally, your tour will visit the City of Celebration, a town designed by Disney to be the perfect community.
- Guided tour of Orlando
- Boat cruise
- Lunch at the House of Blues
- Children (ages 2-9)
After booking this experience, you can schedule a pick-up from Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas. Additional hotel pick up locations (within regional limits) can be arranged at a surcharge directly with the tour operator.
- After booking, you will receive a voucher with instructions for arranging your hotel pick-up. It is necessary to follow these instructions in order to re-confirm your booking
- Pick-up times range from 7.30am to 8.30am
- Schedule subject to change. Pick-up and drop-off times will vary
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
Whether it's for date night or a joyride with friends, the ICON Orlando is the perfect venue to enjo...
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as n...