Kennedy Space Center: tickets with airboat ride and roundtrip transportation from Orlando
- Meet and greet a real astronaut on arrival
- 30-minute airboat ride on the St. Johns River
- Find out if you have what it takes to go into space
- See the Space Shuttle Atlantis on display
- Get there and back without any hassle
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moon with 3D IMAX movies, see the actual Space Shuttle Atlantis on display and check out the Shuttle Launch Experience to simulate taking off in a rocket. With more than 60 interactive touch-screen experiences and high-tech simulators, you’ll be able to try your hand at being an astronaut:
- Conduct a virtual EVA (extravehicular activity)
- Practice docking to the ISS
- Extract cargo from the payload bay
- Create sonic booms and glide to a landing on the Re-entry Slide
- Experience the sensation of floating in space
- Explore a high-fidelity replica of the ISS
- Virtually mate Atlantis to the external tank
- Kick up a virtual chemical reaction to launch the shuttle
- Get an “X-ray view” of Atlantis’ interior
- Experience an orbital sunrise
- Strap into the sights, sounds and sensations of a shuttle launch
- Take the helm at the shuttle cockpit
- and more…
As a bonus, a real astronaut will greet you on arrival (when not working in space). This excursion also includes a 30-minute airboat ride to discover the beauty of the swamps. You’ll see exotic plants, flowers and wildlife - including alligators. It’s a high-speed adventure gliding across the waters.
- Kennedy Space Center admission
- 30-minute airboat ride
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional guide-driver
- Meet and greet with astronaut on arrival
- Food and drink
- Children (ages 3-11)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- This product is unavailable on rocket launch dates
- Monday and Thursday
- Pick-ups 7.30am-8.30am
- Return departure 6.45pm
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers an unforgettable experience for underwater adventures and aquatic f...
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as n...
This is a one-way transfer shuttle service from Orlando to Miami. The shuttle operates in the evenin...