Legoland® Florida entrance tickets
- Experience 50 Lego-themed rides, attractions and shows
- Fun for the whole family and the ultimate vacation experience
- Only 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa
- Add on LEGOLAND® Water Park
- Choose the 2-day tickets to double the fun
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is a multi-day vacation destination built for kids 2-12. Located just 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa in Polk County’s Winter Haven, the resort includes a 150-acre theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, LEGOLAND Water Park and a world-famous botanical garden. LEGOLAND Hotel, located steps from the theme park entrance, features 152 rooms, each with its own LEGO® theme. New for 2019 is THE LEGO® MOVIE WORLD, a new theme park land that features three brand new family rides, a spaceship playground and a variety of interactive character experiences
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
- Carnival games
1 Legoland Way, Winter Haven, FL 33884, USA
Skip the ticket line and go directly to the entrance gate with your preprinted tickets or scan directly from your mobile device.
- 2-day tickets: valid for 2 visits, the second visit must be redeemed within 14 days of first use or ticket expiration, whichever occurs first
- Single park tickets expire May 28, 2020
- Combo park tickets expire October 27, 2019
- Open daily
- Please click here for the 2019 operating hours
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
Whether it's for date night or a joyride with friends, the ICON Orlando is the perfect venue to enjo...
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers an unforgettable experience for underwater adventures and aquatic f...