Roundtrip shuttle from Orlando airport to hotels
- Experienced chauffeurs
- 24-hour service
Enjoy a convenient roundtrip transfer between Orlando International Airport and Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista and Disney area hotels. This prompt, reliable and courteous service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Reservations are not required for arrival flights.
Click here to view a list of hotels and their zone numbers. Each hotel has a "Z" noted after its name - this is the zone number. Please select the corresponding zone when making your booking:
- Zone 1: Orlando International Airport hotels
- Zone 2: Downtown & South Orlando
- Zone 3: International Drive
- Zone 4: Lake Buena Vista, Walt Disney World & Hwy. 192 W.
- Zone 5: Kissimmee U.S. 27 & I-4, Hwy. 192 East of Hoagland Blvd., Winter Park and Maitland
Please note: if you are staying in a Walt Disney World Hotel, then you do not need this service. Simply take the complimentary Disney Magical Express Shuttle, included in your Disney hotel package.
- Professional chauffeur
- Roundtrip hotel pick-up and drop-off in selected zone
- Transfers to Walt Disney World Resort hotels (take the complimentary Magical Express Shuttle)
- Children (ages 3-11)
- Mears Transportation desk
Orlando International Airport
1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd
Orlando, FL 32827
- No refunds
- Transfers are available daily
- Reservations are not required for arrival flights. Instructions for booking your return shuttle to the airport will be given on arrival
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex℠ brings to life the epic story of the U.S. space program, offer...
It’s like stepping right into a dream. The four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks make the real world s...
Upgrade your 3-for-2 SeaWorld Parks Ticket with our Discovery Cove® OfferYou'll experience the world...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...