Tickets to Tree Trek Orlando
- Be suspended in the air anywhere from 10 to 60 feet in the air
- Have fun on over 90 different obstacles like zip lines, suspension bridges and swinging logs
The Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park is the ultimate family adventure. Amidst pine trees, the course is securely suspended on specially designed poles anywhere from 10 to 60 feet in the air! The over 90 different obstacles include zip lines, suspension bridges, swinging logs, Tarzan swings, nets, and so much more! This adventure park uses the most recent safety advances with the help of TreeGo and Clic. Before you are able to put on your harness, a waiver must be completed for each person wanting to participate in this high ropes course. If the participant is not over the age of 18 a parent or legal guardian over the age of 18 must complete the form. The last step before starting the adventure is a safety tutorial with a trained instructor in order to learn how to properly use the equipment. Safety is the number one priority in having fun on this elevated obstacle course.
There are 6 color coded courses that become more challenging as you go:
- Green = Minimum Elevation/Minimum Skill
- Blue = Medium Elevation/ Medium Skill
- Silver = Advanced Elevation/Medium Skill
- Red = Advanced Elevation/Advanced Skill
- Admission to Courses
7625 Sinclair Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34747
Tree Trek Orlando
Tickets and Height Requirement Notes
- Kids 7-11: Children on these courses are required to be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 4’7″ (140cm) while keeping their feet flat on the ground
- Junior 9-11: Height Requirement: Adventurers on the Junior Course are required to be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 5’9″ (175cm) while keeping their feet flat on the ground
- Adult 12+: Height Requirement: Adult Course adventure seekers are required to be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 5’11” (180cm) while keeping their feet flat on the ground
- An adult 18 must accompany any minors 12-14 on the Adult courses
- Daily at 8.30am
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
WonderWorks is Orlando's favorite indoor amusement park offering an incredibly fun and enriching exp...
It’s like stepping right into a dream. The four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks make the real world s...
Take a much-needed break from the parks and shop 'til you drop at the Mall at Millenia, a gorgeous a...
See the Central Florida Everglades with the stunning views of the sunset for you to capture. While t...
Be the captain of your own airboat ride! Experience the thrill of driving your own airboat on the Yo...