Two-day trip to South Beach Miami and Everglades from Orlando
- Ride through the Everglades National Park and get up close to the alligators
- Explore the incredible beaches, shops, restaurants and clubs of world-famous South Beach
Embark on a two-day trip to Miami's world-renowned South Beach, and explore all the wonderful things South Florida has to offer. Enjoy a thrilling airboat ride through the Everglades, home to one of the world's most diverse ecosystems, to get up close and personal with alligators and other wildlife. You'll arrive in the late afternoon at your hotel in the Art Deco district of South Beach, then you're free to spend the evening wining and dining on bustling Ocean Drive.
The following morning, you'll explore South Beach and get to take a dip in the ocean. There are also plenty of museums and shops to visit while basking in the Florida sun.
- Round-trip transportation
- Everglades airboat ride
- Overnight accommodation in South Beach
- Free time in South Beach
- Visit Miami's Bayside Marketplace
- Star Island Cruise
Departs from Orlando with pick up location communicated to the tour provider.
- There is a single supplemental charge of $95. Parties of one must add a single room during booking
- One room with one king bed will be allocated to groups of two or less unless otherwise specified
- One room with two double beds will be allocated to a group for every four passengers
- Two rooms with a total of four double beds will be allocated for groups up to eight
- Three rooms with a total of six double beds will be allocated for groups up to twelve
- Should the above bedding arrangements not suit your parties’ demographics, you may request additional rooms (at an extra charge). These cannot be guaranteed UNLESS reserved at the time of making this reservation. The extra charge per extra room is $95.00. A valid photo I.D. and credit card will be required at check-in at your hotel for incidental charges
- Thursdays: 6.00am
- Please call tour provider to confirm exact pick-up time
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
Take a much-needed break from the parks and shop 'til you drop at the Mall at Millenia, a gorgeous a...
With a Kids Eat Free Card, families will enjoy savings of up to $200 per child, per week! The card c...
The Eat and Play Card saves a group of one to four people 10-50% off their total purchase at over 15...
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers an unforgettable experience for underwater adventures and aquatic f...