Mango's Tropical Café is the largest, most exciting restaurant and nightlife destination on Orlando's International Drive. Come spend the evening watching a range of dance styles and shows including Cuban Conga, Brazilian Samba, Tango, Disco Fever, a Tribute to Michael Jackson, and other Latin-inspired numbers. The evening will include a three-course meal and nonstop entertainment. The world-famous Mango's Dancers continue to entertain millions of guests each year and have been televised on ABC, CBS, Travel Channel, and many others! The live bands and dance performances are continuous throughout the entire venue. Mango's Orlando, which opened in 2015, is a dream venue that "changes the game" on International Drive. Its decadent design across 55,000 square feet creates an epic experience people will always remember. This is an evening is filled with food, fun, and family friendly entertainment.
VIP tickets to Mangos Dinner and Show
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Spend the evening watching a range of dance styles and shows including Cuban Conga, Brazilian Samba, Tango
- Feast on a three-course meal and enjoy nonstop entertainment
- Don't miss out on an evening filled with food, fun, and family-friendly entertainment
What to expect
- Entrance into Mango's
- 3 Course Meal from the menu (Choice of soup or salad, savory entrée, and dessert)
- VIP Seats for the show
8126 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Mango's Tropical Cafe
What to remember
- Reservations can only be made for Sunday-Thursday
- Dietary restricted items can be ordered on site
- The menu is subject to change without notice but will always be three-courses
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other offers or drink tickets
- Dress code is casual
- Daily at 1.00pm
- Shows begin at 8.00pm
Gray Line of Orlando
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.