Oxford is one of England’s most renowned university cities and a private tour means you can explore at your own pace. On this 3-hour walking tour, admire Oxford landmarks such as the Bodleian Library, Christchurch Cathedral, and the Ashmolean Museum. Take this opportunity to learn more about the city’s fascinating history and heritage as you see the famous Oxford University colleges.
Attractions & guided tours
Private walking tour of Oxford
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a guided tour of the picturesque university city of Oxford
- Enjoy a private walking tour of the city and its colleges and museums
- Learn about the cultural and historical heritage of the city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 3 hour guided walking tour of Oxford
- Expert guide
What's not included
- Personal expenses
What to remember
- Single price for group of 1-5 people
Every day with morning and afternoon departures - specific time to be arranged with provider after purchase
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.