Château de Fontainebleau entrance tickets
- 8 centuries of history to be discovered
- A unique insight into life at the French court
- See the famous horseshoe-shaped staircase
- Buy your ticket now, visit before 06.10.2020
Get a unique insight into life at the French court visiting the Château de Fontainebleau! With over 1500 rooms at the heart of 130 acres of parkland and gardens, the Château de Fontainebleau is the only royal and imperial château to have been continuously inhabited from middle Ages to Napoleon III. This visit to Fontainebleau will open you up an unparalleled view of French history, art history and architecture.
You'll see the Renaissance masterpieces commissioned by Francis I, the great building works of Henry IV, Marie Antoinette’s exquisite interiors, the splendours of Napoleon I’s rule, and the unique style of Napoleon III and Eugenie.
- Entrance ticket
- Self-guided visit
- Visioguide in 11 languages (3€)
- Horse-drawn carriage rides, Boating (May to September), small Train
- Free entrance for children under 18 and students EU residents aged 18 to 25
Château de Fontainebleau, Place du Général de Gaulle, 77300 Fontainebleau, France
Please present your voucher at the entrance of the Fontainebleau castle.
- Free admission on the first Sunday of each month (except in July and August)
- We issue full price tickets only. For free tickets, please go to the ticket desk
- The visiting time for the main circuit is approximately 1.5 hour
- Ticket gives admission to the Great Apartments circuit and the Napoleon I museum, as well as to temporary exhibitions
- Open ticket valid until 06.10.2020
- Every day except Tuesdays
From 9.30am to 5.00pm (6.00pm from April to September)
Last entry 45 minutes before closure
Closed on January 1st, May 1st, and December 25th
Departing from central Paris, this half-day excursion brings you to the Fontainebleau Castle. The ex...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Paris at Night is said to be the most beautiful city in the world. The best way to enjoy a night in ...
Take this unique tour of the Paris Catacombs that are home to millions of past Parisians’ skulls and...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Two birds with one stone! Pass by the most exquisit sights of Paris and enjoy a gourmet lunch on boa...
The Marais is one of the most vibrant, typical and varied districts in Paris, as well as being one o...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Come enjoy an early bird 3-course dinner cruise on board of a Bateau Mouche.The boarding starts at 5...
Lift the veil on the mysteries of ancient Paris with this guided walk through the district that surr...