Château de Fontainebleau entrance tickets
- 8 centuries of history to be discovered
- A unique insight into life at the French court
- See the famous horseshoe-shaped staircase
- Buy your ticket now, visit before 06.10.2020
Get a unique insight into life at the French court visiting the Château de Fontainebleau! With over 1500 rooms at the heart of 130 acres of parkland and gardens, the Château de Fontainebleau is the only royal and imperial château to have been continuously inhabited from middle Ages to Napoleon III. This visit to Fontainebleau will open you up an unparalleled view of French history, art history and architecture.
You'll see the Renaissance masterpieces commissioned by Francis I, the great building works of Henry IV, Marie Antoinette’s exquisite interiors, the splendours of Napoleon I’s rule, and the unique style of Napoleon III and Eugenie.
- Entrance ticket
- Self-guided visit
- Visioguide in 11 languages (3€)
- Horse-drawn carriage rides, Boating (May to September), small Train
- Free entrance for children under 18 and students EU residents aged 18 to 25
Château de Fontainebleau, Place du Général de Gaulle, 77300 Fontainebleau, France
Please present your voucher at the entrance of the Fontainebleau castle.
- Free admission on the first Sunday of each month (except in July and August)
- We issue full price tickets only. For free tickets, please go to the ticket desk
- The visiting time for the main circuit is approximately 1.5 hour
- Ticket gives admission to the Great Apartments circuit and the Napoleon I museum, as well as to temporary exhibitions
- Open ticket valid until 06.10.2020
- Every day except Tuesdays
From 9.30am to 5.00pm (6.00pm from April to September)
Last entry 45 minutes before closure
Closed on January 1st, May 1st, and December 25th
Experience Paris from its historic waterway on a 1-hour cruise down the River Seine. Enjoy a small s...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
ligue 1 france: Paris Saint-Germain - Nimes Olympique 23-02-2019 24 Rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 7501...
ligue 1 france: Paris Saint-Germain - Marseille 17-03-2019 24 Rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 75016 Boul...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...