Explore the city's top attractions at your own pace and according to your own schedule!
Hop-on or hop-off at your leisure with a 1-day or 2-days pass to create your own customized journey around the city! A full loop takes 2.5 hours (without getting off), but you can jump off at any of these 10 stops listed below as many times as you want:
- Tour Eiffel- Quai Branly (facing the Pont d’Iéna)
- Champ de Mars -Avenue Joseph Bouvard
- Opéra Garnier - 15 Rue Scribe
- Louvre-Pyramide - Big Bus Information Centre, 11 Avenue de l’Opéra
- Louvre-Pont des Arts - near Pont des Arts
- Notre-Dame - Quai de Montebello (opposite Notre-Dame)
- Musée d'Orsay (opposite the Orsay Museum)
- Champs-Elysées - 156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées
- Grand Palais - Avenue Winston Churchill
- Trocadéro - Avenue Paul Doumer
To explore the city from a different perspective, your hop-on hop-off city tour will be combined with a sightseeing cruise on the Seine River. Glide along the River Seine for dazzling views of the City of Light and see the best landmarks such as the Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the many bridges with their unique architecture. Enjoy audioguide commentary onboard available in 14 languages which you can also listen to from an application on your smartphone.
Discover also the Arc de Triomphe and head straight up to the top of the monument to admire iconic views of the Champs-Elysées. This monument is a symbol of the city’s patriotism, honoring those who fought and died in the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars, as well as the Unknown Soldiers from World War I.