Entrance tickets to Château de Vincennes
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
At the gates of Paris, visit the Château de Vincennes, a fine example of Medieval architecture.
The building affirms the power of the monarchy: it guarded the capital, whilst at the same time protecting the kings against uprisings. It was at the heart of the French monarchy until 1682, when Louis XIV chose to settle in Versailles. The keep was used as a prison from the 16th up to the 19th century: Fouquet, the Marquis de Sade, and Mirabeau were held here. Under Napoleon I it was transformed into a barracks and arsenal, and the fortress protected Paris during invasions in the 19th century.
Restored after suffering extensive damage during the Second World War, the Château de Vincennes now houses the historical services of the three French armed forces.
- Entrance fees
- Audio guide
- Free admission for under 18 and 18-25 years residents and member of UE.
- Reduced rate available to 18-25 year old who are not nationals and / or residents of the U.E.
Château de Vincennes Avenue de Paris, 94300 Vincennes
Show your ticket at the entrance. Opening hours: every day 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Open ticket valid until 29.08.2019
- No baggage deposit is offered within the monument
- Free admission 1st Sunday of the month (from 1 January to 31 March and from 1 November to 31 December)
- Free admission during the "European Heritage Days" on the 3rd weekend of September
- Audioguide available at the entrance for 3€
From September 22nd to May 20th
Open every day 10.00am - 5.00pm
From May 21st to September 21st
Every day 10.00am - 6.00pm
1 January, 1 May, 1 & 11 November and 25 December.
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...