Entrance tickets to Château de Vincennes
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
At the gates of Paris, visit the Château de Vincennes, a fine example of Medieval architecture.
The building affirms the power of the monarchy: it guarded the capital, whilst at the same time protecting the kings against uprisings. It was at the heart of the French monarchy until 1682, when Louis XIV chose to settle in Versailles. The keep was used as a prison from the 16th up to the 19th century: Fouquet, the Marquis de Sade, and Mirabeau were held here. Under Napoleon I it was transformed into a barracks and arsenal, and the fortress protected Paris during invasions in the 19th century.
Restored after suffering extensive damage during the Second World War, the Château de Vincennes now houses the historical services of the three French armed forces.
- Entrance fees
- Audio guide
- Free admission for under 18 and 18-25 years residents and member of UE.
- Reduced rate available to 18-25 year old who are not nationals and / or residents of the U.E.
Château de Vincennes Avenue de Paris, 94300 Vincennes
Show your ticket at the entrance. Opening hours: every day 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Open ticket valid until 29.08.2019
- No baggage deposit is offered within the monument
- Free admission 1st Sunday of the month (from 1 January to 31 March and from 1 November to 31 December)
- Free admission during the "European Heritage Days" on the 3rd weekend of September
- Audioguide available at the entrance for 3€
From September 22nd to May 20th
Open every day 10.00am - 5.00pm
From May 21st to September 21st
Every day 10.00am - 6.00pm
1 January, 1 May, 1 & 11 November and 25 December.
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
tennis: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France E-Ticket...
tennis: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France E-Tickets Ti...
Spend a day in Chantilly and discover the whole area with one ticket! The Domaine ticket gives acces...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiff...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with our skip-the-line audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower!Ori...