Evening Louvre tour with wine tasting
- Experience the Louvre in a different light, literally
- An exclusive tour focused on Louvre's highlights
- A skip the line access, no waste of time in ticket lines
- Sip 3 glasses of wine in a spectacular 18th century cellar
- Choose your favorite wine and design your own label
Planning a visit to one of the world’s greatest art collections calls for special attention. With over 35,000 pieces on display, to over 8 million yearly visitors filling its halls, the Louvre can be overwhelming! But we’ll let you in on a little secret: when most tourists have finished their sightseeing for the day – the Louvre remains open to those few travelers who are in the know and looking for a unique and less-crowded way to experience its wonders. This specially crafted Skip the Lines and the Crowds: Semi-Private Louvre Museum Evening tour takes advantage of this special opportunity and complements the relaxing experience with a few glasses of vin at a nearby, award-winning Parisian wine bar.
Standing before the Mona Lisa without climbing over the masses of picture-taking tourists, just to get a quick look? Admiring the Venus de Milo without fear of being trampled by the crowds? It may be evening time at the Louvre, but you are certainly not dreaming. This experience is possible in small groups of 25 people or fewer and our evening Skip the Line Access to the Louvre. Let your eyes wander and your expert guide lead the way as you are shown masterpiece after masterpiece. Your guide has designed your itinerary to take in all of the classic highlights, and take advantage of the time you saved by skipping the lines and not fighting the crowds, to show you even more of the collection. You will be delighted by your guide’s knowledge and insight; she is, after all, an expert who knows the Louvre inside and out.
After your tour of the Louvre you will be escorted to a beautiful 18th century Parisian mansion just a short walk away, where you will be able to visit a spectacular wine cellar and enjoy a flight of wine (3 glasses selected specially for your group) and a buffet of typical French cheeses and charcuterie. As you relax with your group, an expert sommelier is on hand to provide information about the wines and the food, as well as about the beautiful building, its history and the original vaulted wine cellars, still used for storing wine today.
Then choose your favorite of the three wine varieties. Sit back, relax and enjoy a glass of your prized preference while you design your own custom label, and at the end of the experience the bottle filled with your succulent selection and adorned with your one-of-a-kind personalized label is yours to take home and enjoy.
If you are an art and wine lover, our truly unique Skip the Lines and the Crowds: Evening Louvre Tour with Wine Tasting is the ideal choice for you.
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Louvre
- Flight of 3 glasses of wine, cheese and charcuterie buffet to share
- Bottle of wine with your customized label (Only if upgrade option is chosen)
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Meet your guide at the Arc du Carrousel: a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
- All visitors to the Louvre Museum must pass security before entering the museums. While we use a separate skip-the-line group entrance here, it is still often necessary to wait to pass security – albeit a shorter queue
- Large bags and umbrellas must be deposited at the bag check before entering the galleries (free of charge)
- This tour is not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- This tour is not accessible to strollers or baby carriages
- This tour is recommended for adults only. Minors under the age of 18 will not be served alcohol in the bar.
- Operating Days: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Departure Times: 15:30 OR 18:30
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
After a day of art and architecture, enjoy the pleasures of Paris nightlife with an evening of Frenc...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Below the streets of Paris lurks an entire secret history of the city’s dead. On this unique storyte...
Experience the magical atmosphere of the City of Lights. See the beauty of the Eiffel Tower at night...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for an 2.5-hours à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettabl...
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Hop aboard the Disneyland Paris Express shuttle bus for a magical day out. Enjoy this unique experie...
Kick off the perfect Parisian night with a dinner cruise on the Seine, a visit to the 2nd floor of t...