Exclusive after hour tour of the Palais Garnier secrets
- Discover an architectural masterpiece in the heart of Paris
- A 90-minute guided tour of the public areas of Opera Garnier
- Climb up the double stairway of the Grand Escalier
- Marvel at the splendid paintings and sculptures
Get inside the Palais Garnier for an exclusive after-hour guided tour through the fantasy, legends and wonders of the thousand-secret Opera House!
It's 5.00pm, the most significant architectural gems of the French capital closes its doors and become all yours. Skipping the line of the regular opening hours, you'll be led through the silent corridors of the Palais Garnier, pass through the hall and make your way up the majestic 'Grand Escalier' to reach the auditorium, the lounges and the foyers.
You will be blown up by the abundant decor, the magnificence of the various foyers and the great variety of materials used. The numerous paintings and sculptures allow the Palais Garnier not only to be appreciated as a theater but also an intriguing museum.
- Access to the Opera public areas Rotunda, Grand Escalier, Grand Foyer, Auditorium and lounges)
- Entrance ticket
- English-speaking guide
- After hour access
- Backstage tour of the Opera Garnier
- Personal expenses
Opéra Garnier, 8 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
Entrance for the guided tours is located at the junction of Rue Scribe and Rue Auber, behind the statue of Charles Garnier. Present your voucher at the 'Guided Tours' counter inside the Opera 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
- The Palais Garnier, being a show site, for technical or artistic reasons, we cannot guarantee systematic access to the Auditorium.
- The tour itinerary can be modified on the day of the tour without prior notice
- The tour is not available for children under 5 years old
- Ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged
- Tour in group up to 25 people maximum
- # WARNING : BECAUSE OF NEW SECURITY MEASURES, IT IS REQUESTED TO ALL THE VISITORS TO COME 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE START OF THE VISIT. #
- See calendar
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Enjoy an audio tour of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and the surrounding Latin quarter. You can make...
Snap the most photogenic places in Paris with this unusual guided walking tour through the Ile de la...
Explore Paris in complete freedom with a Batobus pass! Get around the city in a comfortable glassed-...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Discover the wonders and beauty of the Champagne region during this full-day winery tour from Paris....
The tasting starts at 5pm in our 17th century wine cellar right near the Louvre. You’ll taste six di...