Giverny and Auvers sur Oise with Paris hotel pick-up
- Audioguided tour of Monet's home and gardens
- Visit of Auvers sur Oise, Van Gogh's source of inspiration
- Excursion in small group of 8 people
- Hotel roundtrip transfers included
Enjoy a full day excursion from Paris on the trail of the Impressionist painters Van Gogh and Monet. Explore Monet's house, studio, and magnificent gardens, as well as the village and guest house where Van Gogh spent the last days of his life. In the company of your official guide, soak up the world of these prodigious painters and explore the places where they lived and which inspired their work.
In Monet's gardens, you'll admire the multi-coloured flower beds, many different plant species originally from the East, the stunning water garden with its famous water lilies, and its Japanese bridge, so often the subject of Monet's paintings. You'll then explore the pink house of Claude Monet and have free time to visit of Giverny's Impressionisms Museum.
You'll enjoy a tasty lunch at the Moulin de Fourges near Giverny.
After lunch, you'll head to Auvers sur Oise for a guided tour of the village where Van Gogh painted a great many works, depicting peasant life as well as the architecture of the village.
You'll go back to Paris around 5.00pm.
- Minibus transfers to and from your Paris accommodation
- Services of a driver tour guide
- Admission to Giverny
- Self-guided tour of Monet's house, a visit to the gardens, and the Impressionisms Museum in Giverny
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Visit to Auvers sur Oise and the Ravoux Guest House (Van Gogh's bedroom)
- Child (3-11 years old): reduced
Pick-up at your hotel in Paris. Present your voucher at your driver. Make sure to be ready 15 minutes before departure time scheduled.
- The itinerary and schedule shown are subject to change depending on traffic or variations in opening hours at the attractions
- On-site visit duration: 7h
- Menu: Green lentils and smoked haddock, salad / Normandy-style chicken, fricassee of vegetables / Traditional apple tart, vanilla ice cream
April 01 - October 31, 2017
Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday except special events
Departure: 08.15 AM from your hotel or apartment in Paris
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...