Discover Paris at your own pace with the Go City's Explorer Pass. With its amazing museums, trendy boutiques, delicious cuisine, history-filled neighborhoods and charming riverscape, it's undoubtedly one of the most beautiful - and romantic - cities in the world! Save up to 60% on admission to 2, 3, 5 or 7 attractions of your choice from a list of over 25 and explore the city over the course of 60 days from when you first activate your pass.
Relax and take in the views of some of Paris' most famous attractions on a cruise along the Seine River or climb on a hop-on hop-off bus and easily jump off at nine key stops around the city for easy sightseeing. For a family-friendly day full of fun visit Parc Astérix, the theme park inspired by the comic book series "The Adventures of Astérix", or take a look up close at the largest aquarium tank in France at Paris Aquarium. There's more to choose from! Your pass comes with a downloadable guide to help you plan your trip in advance or decide on the fly what to visit next.
Your choice of 25+ attractions includes:
- Bateaux Parisiens - Seine River Cruise
- 1-Day Big Bus Paris Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Parc Astérix
- Aquarium de Paris - Cinéaqua
- Tour Montparnasse
- Montmartre & Sacré Coeur - Walking Tour
- Les Caves du Louvre - French Wine Tasting
- Grévin Paris - Wax Museum
- Petit Train de Montmartre
- Ride in a Vintage Citroen 2CV around Montmartre
- Fly View Paris
- Eiffel Tower Elevator Guided Tour
...and more! Take a look here at the most up-to-date lineup.