Guided tour of Versailles Palace with bus from Paris
- A good bargain - see more for less
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
Discover the Palace of Versailles with a 1.5-hour tour with a professional guide, including skip-the-line access and roundtrip transportation from central Paris.
You'll meet your group at our agency located near the Louvre and head to the Palace of Versailles by bus or minivan. You'll skip the line at the entrance of the castle and follow your guide through the majestic royal property. You'll visit the King's Grand Apartment, the Halls of Mirrors, the Queen's chamber... You'll also have free time to stroll through the amazing French gardens filled with more than 400 marble, bronze and led statues and fountains by water features.
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Entrance ticket
- Faster security checks
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
France Tourisme/Paris Tourism Agency, 6 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny, 75001 Paris
Meet us at our agency located near the Louvre Museum 15 minutes before departure time indicated on your ticket.
- Access to the gardens on the dates with the Fountain Show is at additional cost. From 27th March to 31st October 2018, admission to Versailles Gardens is free if you’re visiting Versailles on Wednesday or Thursday (except 10th May and 15th August). Paid admission on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- The guided visit is available in English and Spanish
Every day except Monday
Departures at 11.00am or 2.00pm
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...