Guided visit of the Philharmonie de Paris
- Visit the inside of the state of the art Philharmonie building of Paris
- See more than 1000 instruments and work of arts
- Learn secrets and stories of the Philharmonie construction
- Get into the backstage rehearsal rooms and studios
Music fan, passionate about architecture or simply curious, you will love to discover the Philharmonie de Paris, brand new building (2015) dedicated to music! Let us guide you through the wonderful architecture of this major music place, thought and built by Jean Nouvel and Christian de Portzamparc, two world renowned french architects.
The Philharmonie has been conceived as an arts-and-living place completely integrated in the green area of Parc de la Villette. As a privileged, you will have the chance to enter the stage door of the Cité de la musique and discover the famous Concert hall, where the major classic music artists perform. You will also be guided to the Music Museum, where more than 1000 instruments and work of arts from different periods are exposed!
Then, you will access to the backstage of the Philharmonie de Paris, brand new and incredible building made of 300 000 puzzled pieces. This impressive construction will deliver you all its secrets thanks to your guide explanations. Rehearsal rooms and studios will be opened to you to feel the backstage of an artist life.
Last but not least, you will enter the Grande Salle, breathtaking beauty, able to receive 2400 people for magical concerts thanks to its optimal design.
This visit will definitely develop your senses and leave you a great memory of music culture and French savoir-faire.
- Guided tour in French and English
- Entry ticket (gives access exclusively to the guided tour)
- Personal expenses
- Children (6-15): reduced
Cité de la musique - Philharmonie de Paris: 221 avenue Jean-Jaurès -75019 Paris
Present your voucher to the tour guide 15 minutes prior to tour departure in front of the "Cité de la musique" building, facing the Lions Fountain. Metro: Porte de Pantin (line 5).Tramway : Porte de Pantin (T3b).
- The accesses to some areas (including the Grand Salle) are subject to the orchestra and technical teams of the Philharmonie plannings.Their access may not be guaranteed.
- Latecomers cannot be compensated with neither a postponement of the tour nor a refund
- This tour is not available for children under 5 years old
- Saturday and Sunday
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Roland Garros - PC: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, Fra...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...
Spend a day in Chantilly and discover the whole area with one ticket! The Domaine ticket gives acces...
Already picturing yourself at the majestic Eiffel Tower, the amazing Louvre, or the beautiful Palais...