Guided walking tour from Palais Royal to Opéra Garnier
- Enjoy a walking tour to discover the hidden treasures of Paris
- Appreciate the authenticity of the French capital
- Visit the Palais Garnier, world famous Opera House
- Enjoy a panoramic view over Paris from the Galeries Lafayette
Discover the Parisian secret passages with this exciting walking visit. Take your time to appreciate the authenticity of the town and of its inhabitants, its mysteries and some historical anecdotes. Strolling down the streets, you will find unusual things like the Buren Columns, the Vivienne shopping arcade, and the Choiseul cover passage. You will explore all the corners and treasures of the capital city. Guided by a licensed guide inside Garnier Opera, you will admire the magnificence and beauty of this Hausmannian masterpiece To finish off, you will see an unforgettable panoramic view of Paris from the roof tops of the Galeries Lafayette.
The tour will end in the neighborhood of Grands Boulevards, Opera.
- The services of a licensed driver/guide
- Guided visit of Opera Garnier and Parisian arcades
- Entrance tickets
- Children (0-2): free
- Children (3-11): reduced
2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
- 2 rue des pyramides 75001 Paris
- This tour could not be suitable for people with walking difficulties (2hrs of walking)
- Wednesday and Saturday
Departure: 2.00 PM
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...