Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, history and stories of the capital. Express tickets mean you won’t waste time waiting in line. Your itinerary:
- Start by exploring the flower markets
- Stroll along the Seine through the Ile de la Cité
- Visit Notre Dame with stories about its history and construction
- See the famous thirteenth-century stained-glass windows
- Skip the long lines to ascend the towers
- Get some of the best views in Paris
- Free time at midday to enjoy lunch on your own (with your guide’s recommendations)
- A short walk to the Louvre museum
- Skip the lines again and enjoy a tour of the greatest masterpieces with your guide
- See the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and many more
- Guided visit of Ile de la Cité
- Guided tour inside Notre Dame with skip-the-line access to the towers of Notre Dame
- Guided tour to the Louvre including skip-the-line access, tickets and reservation fee
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Transfer between tours
- Child (ages 4-14)
- Infants (ages 0-3): free
Notre Dame Cathedral: meet your guide 15 minutes before the tour starts at the statue of Henri IV (man on a horse) in the middle of Pont Neuf, the bridge that links Ile de la Cite to the banks of Paris. Nearest Metro: Pont Neuf (7) or Cite (4).
Louvre Museum: meet your guide 15 minutes before the tour starts at the Arc du Carrousel, the monumental arch located in front of the pyramid of the Louvre, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries).
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance.
- We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour
- Jump-the-queue access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
- Please note that many sections of the museum are not air-conditioned
- The tour operator reserves the right to refuse participation on its tours to any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol or to any guest whose behavior is disorderly, or poses a threat to other guests or staff.
- Disclaimer: we will do everything within our power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond our control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions.
- Notre Dame: the morning tour of Notre Dame ends around 12.00pm
- On some occasions Notre Dame may be closed at the last minute for religious services and events. In this case customers will be offered a free rebooking of this tour or a full refund.
- Louvre: the afternoon tour of the Louvre Museum ends around 17.30pm
- Gratuities to guides providing excellent service are appreciated.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Relish an unforgettable experience which unveils how a perfumer masters the art of fragrance creatio...
Fully immerse yourself in Impressionnism for one day visiting the Orsay Museum and spending an out-o...
Paris at Night is said to be the most beautiful city in the world. The best way to enjoy a night in ...
Enjoy a stroll in the historical streets of Paris and discover 2 rooftop bars in one night, meet peo...
Jamais le deuxième soir Quand les femmes font comme les hommes ! Et si les femmes étaient le sexe fo...
Le dimanche, à 11h, du 18 mars au 18 novembre 2018 Rendez-vous à la sortie du métro Pont-Marie, lign...
Un des plus beaux théâtres de verdure d’Europe !!! La sortie culturelle en plein air à Paris. Venez ...
PARIS (26 janvier 2018) – Kevin Hart annonce aujourd’hui des dates supplémentaires pour la tournée d...
THE MUSICAL BOX PERFORMS GENESIS THE MUSICAL BOX, pour la première fois en 25 ans, offre à ses spect...