Palace of Versailles entrance tickets with audioguide and full access to gardens
- Enjoy full access to the whole Versailles estate for 1 day
- Stroll at your own pace through the gardens 'à la française'
- Walk through the opulent Hall of Mirrors and Royal Apartments
- Discover the private estate of Marie Antoinette
- Learn more about the opulent life of the French Monarchy
- Attend the light and sound Fountain Show (optional)
Pre-book your ticket to enjoy a full access to the whole estate of Versailles. From the opulent Halls of Mirrors, the ornated King's and Queen's appartments, the Trianon, Marie-Antoinette Estate to the manicured gardens with the impressive 'Fountain Show' (optional), you'll be delighted to immerse in the life of the French Monarchy. You'll have all day to stroll through the gardens and Palace with audioguided commentaries.
Access to the Gardens is free except on days with Musical Fountains Show or Musical Gardens. The days of Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens, the price of Passport is increasing from 20€ to 27€.
Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens take place from 27 March to 30 October 2018, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Please CLICK HERE to check the calendar before booking one of the two Pass available:
- Full access pass (20€)
Gardens included EXCEPT during the days of Musical Fountains Show or Musical Gardens
- Full access pass & Fountain Show (27€)
Gardens included during the days of Musical Fountains Show or Musical Gardens
- 1-day access Palace, the Trianon, Marie Antoinette Estate and Gardens
- Audioguide in 11 languages (if available)
- Fountain Show (if you book the ticket with Fountain show)
- Drinks and snacks
- Children (0-18): free
- Youth under 26 EU citizen: free
Château de Versailles, Place d'Armes - 78000 Versailles
Present your voucher directly at the Palace entrance, skip the cash desk. From Paris take the RER C and stop at 'Versailles Château - Rive gauche'.
- Your ticket is valid for two years from purchasing date
- This ticket is skip the line for the cash desk only
- You may experience some waiting time at the security check at the entrance
- The entrance to Versailles is free on the first Sunday of the month
- Fountain show ticket for children older than 6 must be purchased on spot
- Access to the Gardens is free except on days with Musical Fountains Show or Musical Gardens
- The days of Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens, the price of Passport is increasing from 20€ to 27€
- Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens take place from 27 March to 30 October 2018, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- The Palace of Versailles is open every day except on Mondays
From 9.00am to 5.30pm (until 6.30pm during high season)
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Enjoy an audio tour of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and the surrounding Latin quarter. You can make...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Experience the Palais Garnier, the site of Paris’s National Opera and one of the capital’s most sign...
Like all sumptuous and famous places, the Palais Garnier has its mysteries, myths and incredible sto...
This full-day trip from Paris is an opportunity to discover two of the Loire Valley's most famous ch...
It's her first time in Paris and you want to impress her? Take her on a romantic tour of Paris by ni...