Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation, access to over 50 museums, a Seine River cruise, unlimited ride on L’Open Tour bus and much more!
- 1-hour cruise, on the day of your choice, on the Seine with the Bateaux Parisiens
- Unlimited access for travel on the L’Open Tour bus for one day
- Temporary exhibitions of the 11 Museums of the City of Paris (except Catacombes and Crypte archéologique)
- Guided tour of the Musée Fragonard + special gift
- The Paris Visite travel: unlimited access to transport during the time chosen (bus, metro, tram and RER from zone 1 to 3)
- The Paris Museum Pass*: access to more than 50 museums in Paris and the Paris region (including Louvre Museum, the Versailles Estate, the Panthéon, the Towers of Notre-Dame, the Arc de Triomphe, the Tomb of Napoléon I)
- A Paris map-guide and 1 Paris Passlib’ booklet offered
The Paris PassLib' is available for 2, 3 or 5 days. Please select in the order box the duration of your choice:
- PassLib’ 2-day pass (including a 48-hour Museum Pass)
- PassLib’ 3-day pass (including a 48-hour Museum Pass)
- PassLib’ 5-day pass (including a 96-hour Museum Pass)
A version MINI Paris PassLib' is available for shorter stays and includes a 1-hour cruise on the Seine, 1-day sightseeing bus tours with Open Tour Paris, access to exhibitions in 11 Museums of the City of Paris (except Catacombes and Crypte archéologique). Click here to see the list of museums.