Paris Public Transportation | Book of 10 t+ tickets RATP
- Get around the city by metro, RER, bus and tram
- A practical solution for visitors using public transport occasionally
- Buy now and collect your tickets within a month
Purchasing a book of 10 t+ tickets allows you to save 27% on the price of buying 10 individual tickets.
The t+ ticket allows you to travel on:
- metro lines
- RER lines (RATP and SNCF) within Paris (zone 1)
- Ile-de-France bus lines (RATP and OPTILE), except Orlybus and Roissybus (see the specific conditions below for the Noctilien network and lines with special fares: 299, 350 and 351)
- tramway lines (RATP and SNCF)
- the Montmartre funicular
The following types of connections are possible with this ticket:
- metro/RER and RER/RER within Paris
- bus/bus (including between the RATP and OPTILE networks), bus/tram and tram/tram for 90 minutes between the first and last validation
- Book of 10 t+ tickets
- Entrance tickets to attractions
- Public transport is free for children under 4 years old
- There are rates for adult and child from 4 to 9 (includes 10% management fees)
Office du Tourisme de Paris, 29 rue de Rivoli 75004 Paris
Collect your book of tickets within a month from your purchase date at the Tourist Office of Paris located near the Louvre. Opening hours: daily from the 1st of May to the 31st of October from 9am to 7pm ; from the 1st of November to the 30th of April from 10am to 7pm. Closed on the 25th of December and 1st May. RER: Châtelet Les Halles (lines A and B) - Metro: Hôtel de Ville (line 1) or Châtelet (line 4).
- You have 2 months after your purchase to exchange your voucher and collect your tickets at the Office du Tourisme
- It is not possible to make metro/bus, metro/tram, RER/bus and RER/tram connections using the same t+ ticket
- If your transport ticket is not working properly or is demagnetized, the RATP agents at the ticket desk in any metro or RER station will replace it at no cost
- Any closures (strikes, public holidays, etc.) and exceptional free admission will not lead to the refund, nor the extension of the duration of tickets
- A 2€ booking fee will be added at check-out
The book of 10 tickets is to be collected at our office located near the Louvre between 10.00am and 6.00pm.
Closed on 25 December and 1 May.
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Get the most of Paris with this OpenTour pass valid for 3 days!Hop on Hop off as often as you please...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Discover the magic of the banks of the Seine and the most prestigious monuments of Paris.Get on boar...
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...
Explore Paris in complete freedom with a Batobus pass! Get around the city in a comfortable glassed-...
Set off on a small group tour (maximum 8 participants) from Paris, visiting the iconic sites of the ...
Spend an unforgettable and unexpected night at one of the most legendary places of the Champs-Elysée...