Pastry and Chocolate Tour in Paris
- Enjoy a unique tour and learn all about French Chocolate
- Visit with small groups, getting the full attention of your guide
- Discover the "Best chocolate maker" in France
- Enter shops and taste the best of French pastry and chocolate
At Saint-Germain-des-Près, the fashion district "par excellence", discover all the trends for sweets created by exceptional artisans, who have been widely celebrated in the whole gastronomical press : «Best chocolate maker in France», «a Bocuse of bakery», «the Picasso of chocolate makers», «a magician of the ganache». The chef confectioners and chocolate makers vie with each other in talent, and the windows in refinement and elegance, for the greatest joy of the eyes and of the palate.
We taste the specialities of the visited shops, in particular 2 pastries, 5 chocolates and some bread.
- Tasting Included
- Walking tour (maximum 8 people)
- Local (english speaking) guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
19 Rue de Sèvres, 75006 Paris, France
Meet your guide in front of la Maison du Chocolat. The nearest metro station is Sèvres-Babylon (lines 10 or 12). Exit Boulevard Raspail.
- Boutiques may be crowded during the French vacation (mostly in August and around New Year's Eve)
- Comfortable shoes recommended
Every day except Sunday
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...